I know I am beating a dead horse, but vehicles on 5 skull missions....

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Lyrch75

First Lieutenant
26 Badges
Apr 21, 2018
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Crusader Kings III
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • BATTLETECH
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Stellaris
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Victoria 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Deus Vult
I am dropping 400 tons into a 5 skull "take the bait" mission. Not only is the "very heavy mech" a flipping Shreck, but 2 members of the ambushing force are as well.

Make it so that above 4 skulls vehicles cannot be part of a primary OPFOR lance. They can be scattered around as add on force multipliers, but not as the core force. PLEASE!!!

I am dropping 400 tons into a 5 skull "take the bait" mission. Not only is the "very heavy mech" a flipping Shreck, but 2 members of the ambushing force are as well.

Make it so that above 4 skulls vehicles cannot be part of a primary OPFOR lance. They can be scattered around as add on force multipliers, but not as the core force. PLEASE!!!
Possible mod-based solution (but not updated for 1.1.1 yet) - look up "Trap-type Contracts Fix" on NexusMods (can't link, against forum Terms of Service).

Just did a 5 skull repossession mission. 1 vehicle had 4 PPCs. 1 had 8 mg 2 flamers. 1 had 2 srms 2 lrms. 1 had 2 TAGs. Reinforcements consisted of 1 grasshopper, 1 King crab, 1 hgn 732b, 1 hgn 733p. It was very strange. Still not sure about the vehicle with 2 TAGs and nothing else. Additional group was 1 J Edgar MG, 1 J Edgar LBX AC10, 1 Battle master, 1 Gaussilla.
Weird mix on a Martian plane.