I have no idea what is wrong with the game...

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

cняis™

Sergeant
Apr 23, 2022
... but once I reach more than 200 prisoners, the game becomes sluggish and anything I do takes ages. For example it took three days in game, to complete a building 50 x 22 squares. A tunnel search with 128 toilets takes about 10 minutes and my potatoes / tomatoes expire, before my farmers collect it. Most of my farmers / workers / janitors however are chilling in the delivery area while the aforementioned tasks are pending. There is also a never ending list of "jobs" under reports which appear to be stuck / incredibly delayed. Same goes for the trays in my staff canteen, a few hundred dirty food trays are there while my cooks walk around in the staff kitchen doing nothing.

I haven't played for more than a year and recently returned, because I really love the Going Green / Perfect Storm DLC. But this is unplayable...

It's also frustrating to see, that certain bugs still exist, bugs I reported on the Introversion Bugtracker already. I submitted like five bugs in the past weeks, however: not a single response to any of my threads. Do developers even read this forum?

More than four years ago I created prisons with almost 2k prisoners and I did not have such problems.

Last edited:
The problems I was describing in my first post are related to this thread:

I have build three different prisons from scratch and every time I run into the problems described above. The game is currently broken and needs to be patched as soon as possible. The problem does not occur, as long as I do not have any prisoners.

Any developers or Paradox representatives around?

@emmasterakia @Fifnaril

@emmasterakia @Fifnaril

Could you please fix the broken islands already? We cannot wait until the next paid DLC will be released, so you release your "bug fixing" DLC for free. You got so many active Community members here who are willing to hunt bugs for you and you are not communicating with them. Really unbelievable. :/

Islands are unplayable / broken (since last DLC):

Performance bug (since last DLC):

Laundry bug (> 1 year old):

Kitchen bug (> 2 years old):

Infinite money bug (> 1 year old):

Clone tool also has some bugs (> 1 year old):

Lightning Stroke Lottery bug:

Last edited: