• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(166087)

Private
1 Badges
Sep 15, 2009
  • Majesty 2
And I really want the Kingmaker expansion. Mods, can you please get word to the marketing department that Zach from Ohio only has $7 of disposable income and really wants to buy the Majesty 2 expansion.

$15 is a lot, guys. Seriously.

And I really want the Kingmaker expansion. Mods, can you please get word to the marketing department that Zach from Ohio only has $7 of disposable income and really wants to buy the Majesty 2 expansion.

$15 is a lot, guys. Seriously.

Actually we're running a promotional sale this week on ALL Paradox products - 50% off on all digital channels. This means Kingmaker will be $7.50.

Why no Semper Fi in the sale? Sorry not Majesty 2 related.

Cool, the CEO responding directly to something like this :)

It's weird that I did not get an alert from Gamersgate, I had it setup for (among others) Majesty 2 to alert me on price drops...

Same thing here, along with 3 or 4 more other games. They've got to fix that problem.. Or else, people might miss the promo.:D

From the looks of this, the expansion doesn't work with the boxed German version?

I guess you guys start your promotions in the middle of the week 'cause I checked yesterday or the day before and it was $15 :p

But seriously, thanks for the promotion :) I found 50 cents in the laundry machine so I'll go buy the expansion now.