I have 2 questions and a problem.

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Carlux

First Lieutenant
39 Badges
Jul 24, 2021
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Prison Architect
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Island Bound
  • Empire of Sin
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: By Blood Alone
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Hearts of Iron 4: Arms Against Tyranny
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Dungeonland
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
The first thing is a problem, my character has glasses and I don't know how to take them off. Someone tell me why he has them and how to remove them?
1692790410827.png

The first question is that I have a very powerful archbishopric principality, because I inadvertently granted him more titles than he wanted and I don't know if that would pose a problem.
1692790641843.png

And the last question is that I have a republic with the same problem, he is a very powerful vassal with many titles and I don't know if he can pose a problem.

1692790768950.png

Reactions:
I don't know about the glasses and the other two things are statements, not questions.

There's nothing terribly unusual about vassals that are theocracies or republics.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I don't know about the glasses and the other two things are statements, not questions.

There's nothing terribly unusual about vassals that are theocracies or republics.
The thing about the glasses I think it may be because of the new DLC

And the two statements are questions, I ask if it is good to have that kind of vassals or if I should try to reduce their power

You can remove glasses in the barbershop. No accounting for taste though, they look awesome.

I don’t think there’s anything particularly wrong or dangerous with having a larger non-feudal vassal. Hell they even tend to be more docile than most feudal vassals. If you want to take away their land, nothing different with the process of fabricating claims and then revoking like usual.

Reactions:
You can remove glasses in the barbershop. No accounting for taste though, they look awesome.

I don’t think there’s anything particularly wrong or dangerous with having a larger non-feudal vassal. Hell they even tend to be more docile than most feudal vassals. If you want to take away their land, nothing different with the process of fabricating claims and then revoking like usual.
The thing about the glasses I already tried by all means to remove them, but it is impossible, not even in the barbershop

Reactions:
Yeah, those steampunk glasses are weird. Did they really exist as far back as 1103 (as this picture from my current character)?
very cool album cover...

The glasses are because you are at a university. They should go away once you are done with your university visit.

If they don't, then I'd suggest filing a bug report (with attached save game).