I can't download the new DLC that came out PS4 Pro here

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

svenvangent

First Lieutenant
5 Badges
Apr 26, 2009
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • 500k Club
Any help any idea is it not suppose to be to day that paradox would release the new Plantoids DLC ?
I bought the deluxe version for stellaris .

Last edited:
everyone gets the download / patch (maybe), to access the DLC click on "downloadable content" from the main menu, then select plantoids, select to install from the store when asked. then you have to activate items from the "downloadable content" menu.

The DLC isn't out yet, only the patch. Soon though.... soon....

Ah, Sony. Always so consumer friendly.
:D Ooooo Sony o Sony I looooove you yes it seems they live these day's in golden buildings now .
But that is always the same problem , when a young company start the doors and communication are wide open but o boy when the success comes in play bye bye consumer .

Yes Sony has released the plantoids for ps4 ...even thought I wouldn't have bought it if it was not included in the deluxe version I'm very well pleased with the appearance of the plantoids and good looking ships to .
Nice thank you for the work .

Yes Sony has released the plantoids for ps4 ...even thought I wouldn't have bought it if it was not included in the deluxe version I'm very well pleased with the appearance of the plantoids and good looking ships to .
Nice thank you for the work .
Very glad I got the deluxe version. I just about choked when I saw it was $8.

Very glad I got the deluxe version. I just about choked when I saw it was $8.
Wait until we have had are last expansion Utopia that is included with the deluxe version , if paradox continue with DLC after that for console you will be in a bigger shock when you see that some expansions for pc cost 20 euros :eek::confused: like Mega corps so I already hold my breath for what it will cost if you know everything is more expansive for the 2 console platform hallelujah .

everything is more expansive for the 2 console platform hallelujah .

Not necessarily true, I'll just use my own regional currency as an example, the standard Stellaris: Console Edition costed me about 30 dollars CAD after tax, it's listed as 25.99 in the Xbox store. However on the Steam store the base game is listed at 34.99 CAD, that's a 10 dollar difference while not a significant margin, the console version is still cheaper than the PC version on Steam, not counting the random 50% off sales.

Not necessarily true, I'll just use my own regional currency as an example, the standard Stellaris: Console Edition costed me about 30 dollars CAD after tax, it's listed as 25.99 in the Xbox store. However on the Steam store the base game is listed at 34.99 CAD, that's a 10 dollar difference while not a significant margin, the console version is still cheaper than the PC version on Steam, not counting the random 50% off sales.
You lucky one I paid 60 euros here in greedy Belgium/Europa