• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

C.U.B.R

Sergeant
4 Badges
Jun 25, 2008
  • Hearts of Iron Anthology
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Supreme Ruler: Cold War
  • 500k Club
please excuse my spelling :D

I have played hearts of iron 2 so many times and after WW2 has ended their is only one destination for the game WW3 between the great USSR and the Allies. Is their any real cold war events that occur without starting WW3? It is especaly annoying how the North koreans DOW the South straight after WW2 ends. I am trieing my best to fight the dimplomacy war by infullencing countries next to me (i play as the USSR) and i have never managed to get to 1947 without been at war with the aliies. Is their any event such as supporting conflicts between nations such as the DPKR and south korea or the vietnamise conflict or any thing like that???

C.U.B.R said:
please excuse my spelling :D

I have played hearts of iron 2 so many times and after WW2 has ended their is only one destination for the game WW3 between the great USSR and the Allies. Is their any real cold war events that occur without starting WW3? It is especaly annoying how the North koreans DOW the South straight after WW2 ends. I am trieing my best to fight the dimplomacy war by infullencing countries next to me (i play as the USSR) and i have never managed to get to 1947 without been at war with the aliies. Is their any event such as supporting conflicts between nations such as the DPKR and south korea or the vietnamise conflict or any thing like that???

Your problem looks like a Vanilla's issue, you should ask it in the Doomsday forum because this forum is only for the Cold War mod which starts in 1955 and ends in 1995.

how can i download this coldwar mod. i attempted it last night and it says version 1.0.0.1 armageddon not found. Cold war mod alpha v0.1.2 installer will now exit. but i have cheked my armageddon and says i have version 1.0.0.1 did i download the wrong cold war mod :confused:

C.U.B.R said:
how can i download this coldwar mod. i attempted it last night and it says version 1.0.0.1 armageddon not found. Cold war mod alpha v0.1.2 installer will now exit. but i have cheked my armageddon and says i have version 1.0.0.1 did i download the wrong cold war mod :confused:

I'm afraid that yes, that you downloaded an obsolete version, you can find the last version here:

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=346755