• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Here's what I'm doing at the moment:

wc1yq9.png

Next things are finished:

- scenario files
- tech tree
- units
- combat events
- minister types

Before I will be able to release a playable beta, there are still several things that are only partially finished:

- IC, manpower, and resources haven't been allocated for every country
- minister and leader files (the latter can wait)
- armies for several nations

Because the actual combat stuff is working very well, I'm wondering if I should release a teaser battle scenario "Aquilonian civil war". Is anybody interested?

The images are on the way. Had to stop during christmass, I retook them yesterday

YAY!That is awesome :3 post a print of Qing Empire please,I need to see him :D

The images are on the way. Had to stop during christmass, I retook them yesterday

Thanks a lot! Can't wait to see them! ... By the way... Could you make unit icons? Those little pictures which tell the unit type and modeel that are shown when inspecting army or combat. My GFX skills suck and currently I use vanilla HoI2 icons... I only need one picture per unit type.

YAY!That is awesome :3 post a print of Qing Empire please,I need to see him :D

There's no Qing Empire, but this probably gets quite close. (Forgive the face of Ta-Chisi and the typos.)

14wdmz5.png

However, filling these "people forms" takes quite a time. As I'm currently both studying and working, I can do just one nation a day, and there are more than 60 playable countries, so it will take some time before I'm finished.

Last edited:
I've never donde that, I will try tho'

<3 EPIC EPIC! I love Qing Dynasty!And Khitai looks even more badass!

Is that name from Konan? China or russian by latin-Kitay(Китай).Interesting concurrence

I'll release it as soon as possible, probably next week or the week after that. I'm going to have a holiday in Gdansk so I won't be able to do it immediately. :)

i'll release it as soon as possible, probably next week or the week after that. I'm going to have a holiday in gdansk so i won't be able to do it immediately. :)

yay!

I just wanted to tell that I just returned from my trip (best regards for all Poles on the forums) and I've already started working on the battle scenario.

YAY!I cannot wait to play as China ^^

Version 0.2 is finally out! Check the first post or download it from here.

First, I'm sorry for all the delays. I'm working on this mod alone and there's so much to do! But the current version is completely playable. You have a tech tree that spans for 30 years, and dozens of kingdoms with different strengths and weaknesses to play with.

Last edited:
The new version looks quite promising for a WIP.

Only just started playing as Aquilonia. That 20% dissent makes things somewhat difficult at the beginning, but hopefully I can crush Namedides with the help of the vassal troops. And I like the tech tree. It is quite pretty and well constructed. I hope you'll add more military leaders eventually as Aquilonia has some, but could definitely use more.

Well, these are my impressions from the first 30 minutes or so, and it is fun. The mod could really use its own map of Hyboria, though.

Regards, Rtw.

Played around 3 hours with Kozaks, had fun almost crushing Brythania with my light cavalry horde. It soon turned to war of attrition, as both of our manpower drained fast, and my forces gloriously died charging the urban centers. I have just one question, will Kozaks get some starting army? It takes a lot of time to build up force from the scratch, when all your neighbours have already 50+ divisions around you. Started a new game with Koth, I will see where it will lead me. But really cool mod, and I agree with Rtwtotalwar, excellent tech-tree and it's implementation in the game!