• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I know you can't kill your leader in-game. However you might be able to do so with console commands. I don't have the game personally but I know a lot about it. Maybe even more than some people who have the game.

Reactions:
Only with the console command kill_ruler The normal game (without commands) doesn't have such an option. Although... you could anger a Fallen Empire and then accept their Humiliate war demand, but it will also give you a happiness penalty.

Only with the console command kill_ruler The normal game (without commands) doesn't have such an option. Although... you could anger a Fallen Empire and then accept their Humiliate war demand, but it will also give you a happiness penalty.

well i defeated and enslaved a fallen race.
and gain power to living metal >:D

Reactions:
I was humiliated by a Fallen and my leader did not die. Do they always die?

well i defeated and enslaved a fallen race.
and gain power to living metal >:D
Well, then you gained the power to use living metal, but at the cost of not being able to let a millenias old interstellar civilisation assassinate your ruler :p

I was humiliated by a Fallen and my leader did not die. Do they always die?
I thought so, yeah. But it seems that's not actually the case. It did happen for me every time though.

Well, then you gained the power to use living metal, but at the cost of not being able to let a millenias old interstellar civilisation assassinate your ruler :p

I was thinking that Living Metal would actually enable my Android army to be more.... stronger(?)
I mean imagine deploying an entire army of Terminator (2/3) villains at your enemy's planets...

Don't reopen old threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.