• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

BunkerBert

Recruit
29 Badges
Mar 19, 2019
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Magicka 2
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Darkest Hour
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
Hello,

just to make clear: I rly li ke the idea of the mod and want to get into it, Iam sry for my english.

started a game as heinrich the Lion in Year 1142 as Grandduchy of Saxony. It went rly well rly fast, the Emperor granted me 3 new duchies for nothing + I could take one by myself.
Everyone in my realm had a good opinionf of me. Then my first problems with the mod began. Because you have no demense and vassal Limit I had to give away everything the emperor gave me to my dukes + I had to create new duchies. Then i realised I couldnt do anything with my quite high council members because for the most action the percentage of failing was higher than succeeding.

So I just continued with improving my relations with the other duke in the HRE and tried to get the Kingdom of Franconia. With this I also got the HRe (same Voters ups).
then the same thing happened, just that I couldnt give away enough. So I had like 10 vassals over my limit. Then also Imperial decadence went up rapidly and some fractions got very unhappy.
At every event I took the positive decision but nonetheless everything got worst. I had like 7 k Soldiers (mine + vassals) as the fkn Emperor of the HRe + my income was fairly small.

End of the story I lost nearly all of my titles and I couldnt do anything. I rly like the mod as it deepens the game much but I dont get how you are supposed to play with this mod.
Did i miss several mechanics or am I just too bad.