• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hmmm I think you have to link your Steam account to Paradox to get the Stellaris avatars, but I don't think you can get them if you have the Console Edition. I think you can only get them if you have Stellaris on PC. There may be some other way though.

I linked my accounts, but I was told I need a code from when I bought the game. Not sure where that ended up, though. I looked back at my receipt from xbox live and there was no code. Maybe the admins can just make the Stellaris avatars available to everyone? Not sure why something so small should be treated like a reward?

I linked my accounts, but I was told I need a code from when I bought the game. Not sure where that ended up, though. I looked back at my receipt from xbox live and there was no code. Maybe the admins can just make the Stellaris avatars available to everyone? Not sure why something so small should be treated like a reward?
The code you get is only when you buy the digital/hard copy of the pc game unfortunately. I am hoping for a fix or some kind of update from paradox but have yet to hear anything.

Here is a crazy idea, let me use my own avatar.
No I don't think that's a crazy idea, just like it's not crazy wanting a stellaris avatar. What ever floats your boat er...starship.

For me I would like to have a stellaris avatar because I really like the look and vibe to them as well as that's the currant game I am playing. the more choice we have the better, right?

No I don't think that's a crazy idea, just like it's not crazy wanting a stellaris avatar. What ever floats your boat er...starship.

For me I would like to have a stellaris avatar because I really like the look and vibe to them as well as that's the currant game I am playing. the more choice we have the better, right?
But I am kind of liking the mystical all seeing eye

I linked my accounts, but I was told I need a code from when I bought the game. Not sure where that ended up, though. I looked back at my receipt from xbox live and there was no code.

The "code" junk mentioned isn't relevant for console users. The help and support pages still don't even acknowledge the existence of consoles. Here's a previous post I made about this (link to that topic/thread):

I'll also note it sucks and is very unprofessional that neither this forum nor support.paradoxplaza.com even acknowledge the existence of consoles with respect to the "owned items" feature of this forum. (I searched the forum extensively a week or so ago about this and found nothing).

E.g. if you go to the "owned items" link for your profile there is a "What is Owned Items?" link that only mentions Steam and then as a footnote says: "If you buy a non-Steam game (GoG, physical disc etc) you will be provided with a code". This doesn't apply to consoles.

I've "linked" my PS4 Paradox games to my forum account (doing it on one appears to have done it for all of them) but nowhere did it say what doing such linking actually achieved; it certainly didn't populate the "owned items". IMO, at an absolute minimum the relevant forum and support pages should at least mention the consoles with some excuse as to why it doesn't work.

By the way, the above linked "What is Owned Items?" page was edited/updated at least twice in March ("Updated March 26, 2019 15:07") but still doesn't even mention consoles. How hard is it to at least add a single sentence that says "PS4 and XBox consoles are not supported at this time." Instead people like me waste time coming to that conclusion (of course actually supporting consoles is what should be done).

Couldn't this just be fixed by turning on the stellaris avatars in the forum's CMS? I don't see why this is such a difficult issue.
People that like your game want to talk about it, and they like having an avatar of the game they like. The math is lost on me.

Reactions: