• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
you might also want to give the objecteditor a try, that comes with jamies mapmaker.
You can place it next to your text editor and see the ids by moving the mouse cursor over a province. The objecteditor doesn't even need to be active, so you can type in the editor at the same time.

you might also want to give the objecteditor a try, that comes with jamies mapmaker.
You can place it next to your text editor and see the ids by moving the mouse cursor over a province. The objecteditor doesn't even need to be active, so you can type in the editor at the same time.

It doesn't seem to work with IC, but thanky you very much ayway. :)

I Think that Vanilla provinces of North Egypt are OK, that's why I kept them as they were. In fact is the only area of the map that we didn't redraw.
North Africa have dozens of provinces, where you would add more?

That's not true, Mongolia and Tannu-Tuva is exactly the same as before, which is probably the only really disappointing thing with Iron Cross, except for the lack of compatibility with the SKIF icons.

I like Mongolia and Tannu-Tuva...they should have gotten at least a little bit of love.