• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

joos

Colonel
56 Badges
Mar 22, 2010
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Surviving Mars
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Hearts of Iron 4: Arms Against Tyranny
  • Hearts of Iron IV: By Blood Alone
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Cities: Skylines
The requirement list is so long that the popup exceeds my screen limits. I understand that minor titles like Cupbearer and Keeper of Swans must be given out. I did that. But the button is still greyed out. I went to the decisions file and saw that the month has to be October. I did that too. Nothing! Can someone tell me what the requirements are and why feasts are suddenly so difficult to hold?

From what I read from the decision file.. (VIET IMMERSION)

- Not at war
- No demesne title occupied
- Not a prisoner
- Month at least october
- 100 prestige
- Money, based on your income
And..
Or be a count.
Or be a duke, with title cupbearer assigned to someone.
Or be a king (or emperor, but not title Byzantine Empire or Roman Empire), with title Keeper of swans, cupbearer, and seneschal assigned to someone.
Or be emperor of Byzantine Empire or Roman Empire, with title Kouropalates assigned to someone.

Okay, thanks. I satisfy all the conditions. And the button is still greyed out.

What does based on your income mean? My current income is +3.33. How much should I have in my treasury to hold the feast? It says scaled_wealth = 2, right, if I remember correctly?

The only change made to feast is that zoroastrians can now give all the honorary titles needed to actually fire the feast decision. Unless you're playing zoroastrian, you shouldn't even see any difference. The actual decision was not changed from the previous versions.

What's your character's situation? culture, title, religion, what have you.

867 start. I am the Duke of Benevento and Capua with no count-level vassals under me. I have a three vassals who are greek orthodox while I am lombard catholic. My monthly income is +4.55 and I currently have 371 gold in my treasury. I am at peace, no holdings are occupied by rebels or enemies, and I have given out all the minor titles. And oh, my nickname is the Mighty :)

Okay, thanks. I satisfy all the conditions. And the button is still greyed out.

What does based on your income mean? My current income is +3.33. How much should I have in my treasury to hold the feast? It says scaled_wealth = 2, right, if I remember correctly?

For reference, scaled_wealth = 2 when used as a condition means that the character has at least twice their yearly income in their treasury. You seem to satisfy that part.

867 start. I am the Duke of Benevento and Capua with no count-level vassals under me. I have a three vassals who are greek orthodox while I am lombard catholic. My monthly income is +4.55 and I currently have 371 gold in my treasury. I am at peace, no holdings are occupied by rebels or enemies, and I have given out all the minor titles. And oh, my nickname is the Mighty :)

Hmmm, you do seem to have all the requirements. I'd make double-sure that you have an assigned cupbearer and that the month is at least october.

Strange. The feast decision became available when I saved and reloaded for the same character. I will see if this kind of behaviour creeps again to make sure that it's not a bug.