• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

sawi

Corporal
81 Badges
Jan 2, 2005
www.fantasy-words.de
  • Stellaris
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Pride of Nations
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Rome Gold
  • Semper Fi
Ok I admit I haven't had a chance to read through all the threads on the forum yet so if my question was answered before please direct me to it. I'm playing 1.06.
While in the middle of major conflict as Germany (and for the first time ever allied with the Soviets) I suddenly run out of resources. And I'm not talking dropping down to 0 because my industry simply gobbles it up faster than I can replace. I am currently at less than -59000 units of oil. As a result of which even when I spend all of my tradable resources for oil it starts counting up from -59000 units and apparently until I reach positive values again my industry is shot (either 0.0 on all of them or sometimes 7.9 on population about 31 on the supplies and 0 on the other two). I don't even have the chance to try and keep my population happy or to keep my supplies running at the expense of research and/or building units. My idustry just shut off completely. Is that supposed to happen? How can I have less than 0 units of a resource?

Technical/System info: Computer Intel Celeron 600 MHz, RAM upgraded to 256 MB (originally 64), 11MB Allocated to Video Memory, Win 98
Game Info: Normal Level, Sorry I have to make an approximation about the time I was busy fighting of invasions all over the place and had other things on my mind than watching my resources too closely (I already knew I was loosing more than I gained but I expected to reach 0 not some negative number), my closest estimate is end of August or Beginning of Sept 1943.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
There is a bug that was corrected in 1.06b:

- No negative resource when u take a capital.

Get either the 1.06b or the 1.06c patch to fix this.

You can also open the console with F12 and type in Oil several times to get your Oil supply back to about where it should be.

Thanks for the help

I did not realize that there were different versions of the 1.06 patch. I tried the 1.06c patch now and I don't seem to have the problem anymore in the current game (and as an added bonus I now have the new sprites). Thanx.

I have a problem similar to this now. I wasn't capturing any capitols but my oil supply suddenly went from somewhere in 90k to negative 14k. I tried installing v1.06c but it isn't solving the problem. It is very strange. It doesn't seem to be having any negative effect on my industry but all my oil supplied military units are suffering. I have a saved file before the sudden switch happens if anyone is interested.