• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
And I read there is also a lot of lag/performance issues on pc ....can't be good for console than .
To give you some examples from what I came across on the internet .

1-optimize performance
2-improve AI
3-add more AI management(like auto explore, but for more things)

Another example ....
They should just focus on game performance. It can be the greatest game in the world but when it turns into a slideshow even on the strongest pc's in late game, there's not much fun to be had.

One more .......
Optimization and performance for God`s sake. Yesterday I spent two hours playing from 2331 to 2343.

One more......
I love how everyone discuss features when the game isn't even playable in reasonable performance past 2350, instead fixing the performance in 2.2 as they were promising for past half of the year it got even worse now, I can't wrap my head around how people are even able to enjoy the game as you can't even finish the run properly (it's not even performance, even the 2 of 3 crisis's are broken ATM). And I'm on a high end PC, i9 9900K with 16 GB of RAM and a GTX 2080..

One more ......
More bugs incoming. I wish they will just repair Bugs and Balance. From 2.1.3 too 2.2+ game just faster go down with a performance from late to mid game. Enjoyment going down much faster in 2.2+ cuse that. Long live the KINGSadly

I just came across another one and this is also pc ....
Performance still abysmal even with a beast of a PC.
Running a medium sized galaxy absolutely crawls towards the later stages of the midgame. I mean like one day every two to three seconds here. And I have a top of the line PC; I have 32Gb of ram with a Ryzen 2700X 8 Core 3.7ghz. And this is on top of an RTZ Geforce 2070. What gives? How are people able to even hit the late game right now??

These all are coming from pc guys and saying I pre ordered the game , perhaps a bit to fast but ok we will see where it ends .

Last edited:
Performance wise. I've a 368k fleet and it lags. If I'm in a battle with another big fleet. It can't be watched for it lags.
I'm on PS4 pro and I experience this to even I'm only with 53.800K against one of the awakened empire with much larger enemy's .

But the question is now will they try to fix the AI and lag performance issues .

Part of the issue is the awaken use sooo many fighters
The unbidden just came in to my game I will be dead before I can see the sunlight tomorrow morning if we don't work together as a big group from my federation against them if they come anyway because at the moment the unbidden are killing my enemy's what is not a bad case bud what will they do afterwards you think .

First off the performance on Console is far far far superior to PC. Not sure how they did that but congrats it's impressive. I mean miles better on console. Sure it can get slow during some massive fights if you try and run them at the fastest speed but that's about as bad as it gets on console. On PC during midgame your PC starts turning into a oven trying to run this game! It's pretty rough.

Secondly the AI in this game are extreme cheaters. They can see everywhere and everything you and your ships do. I've tested it multiple times. They will try absolutely every possible way to avoid resistance. The AI will always take the path of least resistance. Since they can see where your fleets are at any given time they will actually wait until you move your fleet to attack you. It's easily seen at choke points. Station your fleet at the jumpin point while at war an if your fleet is superior they won't ever jumpin. Never. If you reload and move your fleet away they jump right in thinking they can sneak past the choke point. Now in this they are intelligent. However it's really frustrating when they can just see all your moves and you can't see them at all. An this is the choke point between two arms of the galaxy there's no way they see my ships moving or I should see theirs but they do. They see everything I do. An they know the perfect times to attack.

Last edited: