• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I know this may not be an problem for most players here since they speak English, thus making it not an major issue in Paradox's eyes, but when do you plan to fix the bug which causes nation names becoming gibberish on map while the game is running in Chinese? Also the Chinese localization got completely messed up after the patch 1.1. It was perfect before the patch. Now a lot of terms are just results of Google translation.

It was fixed in the previous patch

Yeah, I didn't have this bug for 120 hours in 1.0. Right after first patch all borders started disgustingly bugging out. They never update, highlights never disappear. and it's not just red outlines after the war, sometimes when I click on something, and province highlights, it just stays like that. After last patch I had couple campaigns already. I have same in Imperator too. Meanwhile, even though they added highlights to EU4 it never bugged out like that for me. I think it's something in core of new Engine maybe?

• 1Like
Reactions:
I have the issue in 1.1.3 and i do not have a nvidia card but a readon AMD one. I doubt it's related to our hardware. I'd guess it's mostly related to number of wars/war's participants.

Reactions:
I am also having the border issue, and I am also having issues where the highlighting borders don't work unless I am at war too. I posted this in the bug forums since this is a new issue that I have encountered. Hopefully Paradox can find the cause of this and fix it in the next update.

Hey guys! Quick question: I got the game a week after release cuz I didn't really care about the Garments of the HRE pack but now I find myself playing the HRE A LOT (specially Bohemia) and I'd love to spice things up with some more clothes and such. Is there any way I can get/buy the DLC and add it to the game?
Cheers!

When will the excessive crusade calling and merc spam by the Papacy be fixed?

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hey guys! Quick question: I got the game a week after release cuz I didn't really care about the Garments of the HRE pack but now I find myself playing the HRE A LOT (specially Bohemia) and I'd love to spice things up with some more clothes and such. Is there any way I can get/buy the DLC and add it to the game?
Cheers!

Huh, idk. I have itcuz i pre-ordered. i guess later theyll release it as dlc?

I've been waiting and waiting for custom characters. Wasn't it going to be in a free update? Why did this take precedence over that? I care much less about the outfits than that. I haven't wanted to play the game anymore cause I'm bored of picking the same guys over and over and not being able to customize my own ruler. Honestly disappointing.

Reactions:
I've been waiting and waiting for custom characters. Wasn't it going to be in a free update? Why did this take precedence over that? I care much less about the outfits than that. I haven't wanted to play the game anymore cause I'm bored of picking the same guys over and over and not being able to customize my own ruler. Honestly disappointing.
Because this was a small fix to a bug that prevented players from accessing content they had paid and/or preordered the game for, and the character designer is, as far as signs point to, coming soon.

Reactions:
Because this was a small fix to a bug that prevented players from accessing content they had paid and/or preordered the game for, and the character designer is, as far as signs point to, coming soon.

I preordered the royal version of CK3 so I know the outfit is desired, but it was very far down on my priority list. I still wish they'd just added custom characters into the game before it came out, but I am a fan of these games so that's why it matters to me. I played multiplayer with my friend and we made rulers with stupid names and settled next to each other and boy was that fun. I've been eagerly waiting to be able to do that with this game since it came out.

Reactions:
A general reminder, hotfixes are typically for bugs that are either:

1) Impeding play in such a way that fixing it outweighs the risk of introducing new bugs.

2) The bug is minor enough that the fix doesn't require extensive testing.

This is a case of #2

Again, Hotfixes are patches outside of the normal patch schedule. Those looking for more content and substantive fixes need to look for a major patch, aka 1.2.

• 3Like
Reactions:
I preordered the royal version of CK3 so I know the outfit is desired, but it was very far down on my priority list. I still wish they'd just added custom characters into the game before it came out, but I am a fan of these games so that's why it matters to me. I played multiplayer with my friend and we made rulers with stupid names and settled next to each other and boy was that fun. I've been eagerly waiting to be able to do that with this game since it came out.
Honest question, why would you expect new content to be implemented in a hotfix?

Reactions:
A general reminder, hotfixes are typically for bugs that are either:

1) Impeding play in such a way that fixing it outweighs the risk of introducing new bugs.

2) The bug is minor enough that the fix doesn't require extensive testing.

This is a case of #2

Again, Hotfixes are patches outside of the normal patch schedule. Those looking for more content and substantive fixes need to look for a major patch, aka 1.2.

I know. I am just a little annoyed that it's not out yet.