• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sometime over the weekend, I'll look to get a thread started... It was a narrow contest between the tribal Irish and the Basque Catholics, but we're headed to the other big CKII mod for an HIP-powered game in the Iberian Peninsula!

Belasco_zpsd9ae7efh.png

It's Basque time, baby.

Reactions:
Sad to see this end, although I liked the way it ended with a bit of drama! I think it was a great story and your writing was as engaging and immersive as usually! Very interesting to see how your next AAR with HIP will be, as I have not played with the mods involved seriously for years now, and the SWMH map is always as lovely.

Sad to see this end, although I liked the way it ended with a bit of drama! I think it was a great story and your writing was as engaging and immersive as usually! Very interesting to see how your next AAR with HIP will be, as I have not played with the mods involved seriously for years now, and the SWMH map is always as lovely.

The map is AMAZING. I'm sad I can't use with CK2+, because I would literally play every game ever with that map. So many more provinces making places like Ireland, Italy, and Iberia bigger and tougher to snowball.