HOI4 Waking the Tiger and 1.5 Cornflakes Patchlog

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Okay....

I know I’m a bit late but if you decide to release a patch in the future, I think Von Falkenhausen should be added to the German pool of generals after you successfully recall him.

I really liked his portrait, he’s called “Of Falcon’s home” for a start and also I wan’t this to be a face that crushes the Comintern:

Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-R27580%2C_Freiherr_Alexander_von_Falkenhausen%2C_SA-F%C3%BChrer.jpg

I hope you’ll agree that that would be a beautiful thing.

Make him the leader of whichever Reichskommisarat becomes the puppet in Belgium - that's what he did historically.

I wonder, will this auto-disableing feature be active when the game is launched in the debug mode? Having to put a tick after every crash would be troublesome.
Hmm, as a former Tech Support Manager, I think it would be VERY helpful, since step one in the debug process is usually.
1) Disable all mods.
2) Reenable mods one at a time until the error reoccurs to determine which mod is causing the problem.

I can't play it until after work tomorrow so I have mixed feelings right now :/

I love how people want to be paid if they work, but think game devs should work for free...

Maybe because i am from the netherlands and liked market garden or big airborne landings.
So do not mind if you must pay for extra. It is a rip off if you sell airborne supply as a extra dlc and it was in HOI II and HOi III so you could expect if you buy hoi IV it was in it. Now it was not and is an extra 9 euro. Also the range goes not up because tranpsort planes follow not your bomber development anymore. So it was a lazy solution or they saw a option to make a milk cow. Yes you can say you must support Paradox. But i support paradox buy almost of there games.
I bought City skylines last time so money for this dlc and Utopia for stellaris, stellaris did get a bigger update almost for free.
They said after launched they should repaired airborne landing/airborne troops but they do it after a paywall so it is not a real repapering.

I seem to recall them saying we can. It'd be nice, capturing enemy weapons and then selling them to your friends to kill the very same people you just stole them from!

The Spanish Civil War did see a lot of nations just dumping their captured equipment onto the Republicans. So I'll definitely be happily lend-leasing surplus Japanese and ChiCom equipment to anyone in need once I get sufficient stockpiles as victorious KMT China :D

So an attaché is part of WtT? That was one of the few things I was hoping wouldn't be D:

Well, their choice, not mine.

Awesome worl y'all !
I don't know if this has been answered: you said in the patchlog that checksum in the launcher should always be the same that in the game, if not the multi button would be locked. Does it mean I can't do a multi of Kaiserreich anymore ? I think I,ve misunderstood something, please englighten me !

Watched EnterElysium play as German Empire. But still the Rudolf Hess event triggered, and Hitler were giving an emotional response in the flavor text. Even if he has been dead for 1 year :D

The Spanish Civil War did see a lot of nations just dumping their captured equipment onto the Republicans. So I'll definitely be happily lend-leasing surplus Japanese and ChiCom equipment to anyone in need once I get sufficient stockpiles as victorious KMT China :D
It'll be nice, not having to figure out which of the guns are mine, and which ones are modern. I can't tell you just how chaotic my stockpiles have been!

Huzzah! I have the new expansion! And I suck at it! For some reason, I'm no good at invading my warlord neighbors as Communist China. Should I wait until after Japan declares war on China?

Also I thought that country specific army and army group names were going to be added, was it scrapped?

Army and Army Group names?

Maybe not.

Instead, Podcat describes how the team devoted much time and much effort to the new custom division names systems.

- Crazy amount of fixes has been done to the new custom division names system.

Divisions (XX) , as opposed to corps (XXX), armies(XXXX), or army groups (XXXXX).