• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Myff told me he would be here tomorrow. Geo will perhaps need one or two players to help him managing the units.

if u need a player i can play.

Gentlemen, verry sorry.

The council turned the electricity off here last night and it has only just come back on. Seeing as the next week is our off week anyway that give me 2 weeks grace to get my house back in action, or to have moved and got reconnected.

Im sorry, if there were someway for me to have known or contacted yoou in advance i would have posted.

As it stands power has been restored to about 35% of the city. With water and sewerage systems running back to normal. The army has also been on the move rebuilding the road north to Cairns.

Did you manage to get a sub and play on or did you have to forgoe the session?

Geo was neither able to play. That's why we postponed it.

Depends if everybody can make it (especially angryginga).
18-24 cet is fine for me.

Angry asked for the save here too :

http://rapidshare.com/files/446761956/Germany_1939_November_10.eug

Given the host crashed in the end of last session and that it seems i'm the only who saved, this one will be the one used in the next session. Let's see when.

We could perhaps Sub Angry for the next session, given :
- He's the only one who cant make it.
- USA doesn't have any decisive role for now.

But it's up to Angry.

Angry asked for the save here too :

http://rapidshare.com/files/446761956/Germany_1939_November_10.eug

Given the host crashed in the end of last session and that it seems i'm the only who saved, this one will be the one used in the next session. Let's see when.

We could perhaps Sub Angry for the next session, given :
- He's the only one who cant make it.
- USA doesn't have any decisive role for now.

But it's up to Angry.

Absolutely not sorry Pepsi. The USA should not be subbed at this point, given that the coming Monday was the week off anyways... 2 on one off... as i recall. happy to have a make up shift whenever if ppl want it, but i did wake up on Monday only to wait for ages in GR for a non-event.

USA's decisions and builds atm are extremely decisive and I would not wish for subbing to interfere with this oplease.

Didn't we just played 18 months with italian AI ? :eek:o

Didn't we just played 18 months with italian AI ? :eek:o

I've never played a game where Italy ever made a difference. Every game I have played the USA has been the decider. Plus we shouldn't play a game if we don't have the Majors there, and tbh I wouldn't trust a sub with the USA atm....
and.... this is meant to be the off week anyway Pepsii, refer to the decision BEFORE we started the game thanks.

I've never played a game where Italy ever made a difference. Every game I have played the USA has been the decider. Plus we shouldn't play a game if we don't have the Majors there, and tbh I wouldn't trust a sub with the USA atm....
and.... this is meant to be the off week anyway Pepsii, refer to the decision BEFORE we started the game thanks.

then whoever has been playing italy in your games is a nab tbh! Italy can field over 200 infantry divs by 42, 100 of which, if not more, can be allocated to fight the soviet union, and that makes a big difference ^^

Yeah. But i think he mean that italy can't win the war by itself like germany or USA can.

I mean also a sub, not AI. He will be told to not screw what trades/prod/research you are doing. Feel free to send instruction to geo/zard.

Knowing it is my fault we didnt play last week i too want another session in perhaps on a different day if we can find mutual hours?

I don't think it would be fair to sub angry seeing as this weekend is supposed to be our 'off' weekend (because he shifts works). though i do sympathise with needing another session.

I will be working friday and saturday but can take my pc to work, anyone free saturday?

Knowing it is my fault we didnt play last week i too want another session in perhaps on a different day if we can find mutual hours?

I don't think it would be fair to sub angry seeing as this weekend is supposed to be our 'off' weekend (because he shifts works). though i do sympathise with needing another session.

I will be working friday and saturday but can take my pc to work, anyone free saturday?

If we start in the next like 2 hours i can prob play for 3-4 hrs, BUT i need to be in bed by 10pm NZST or i'll turn into a pumpkin.

then whoever has been playing italy in your games is a nab tbh! Italy can field over 200 infantry divs by 42, 100 of which, if not more, can be allocated to fight the soviet union, and that makes a big difference ^^

Thanks for your input probie.

However, the debate is not centred around such an insignificant country as Italy but rather the might of a super power soon to flex her muscle.