• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
James Beil sent me a visitor message.

The original game is no longer running. Geofactor has launched a new one couple of weeks ago. As he posted above, it is being played every Wednesday at 2000 CET on Gameranger. I participated in it only once as a minor country.

In my opinion, Geofactor would draw more attention if he started a new thread instead of using this one. It would probably attract more players and it would also prevent confusion observed in James Beil's case. But it's Geo's call, I don't mind using this thread.

James Beil: about game speed - speed is determined by players' consensus. In practice this is easier than you could imagine if you never played MP before, especially a "massive" one. When most players are at war, common speed is "below normal". Those who are not fast enough to handle major powers at this speed are generally recommended to play minors or let their allies handle some of their country's micromanagement. From what I have seen, most players share control of their whole alliances anyway so you can easily reduce or increase your personal micromanagement burden by taking over or giving away control of some units, theatres etc. depending on your skills and taste.

Last edited:
yea, didnt mean to hijack your thread lodo....but yes hax you are needed if you can play.....and lodo...the war in the pacific is about to start if you also have the time to play...

yea we do james...either would be a welcome addition....be in gameranger a bit before 2000 cet so we can assure you have the proper chksum to play....the invasion of russia is coming soon...

Sorry about dropping out early, sleep and other commitments, pkus I had an error of some kind.

Fun session, minus the slight blunder. Good thing Germany was there to bail me out in many respects.

I will join you in a game, mail me for upcoming event dou I probraly will forget otherwise ;)
I can play any country but I do hate to play the allied!
And im no a noob on this, im almost sad to say that I got atlest 1000 hour of gaming HoI. Its over 3 years so its not as bad as it sounds... alomst as bad ;)

Mail: emihal91@gmail.com