• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Megalostrata said:
I'm don't know how to put images on here (there's no browse, it asks for an html reference),
You can't post images directly, only links to images on websites. Using the IMG tag will cause the image to show in the post rather than just showing the link.
I would like flags for Viet Nam, Cambodia and Laos.

. . .

Viet Nam either Nationalist Yellow and Red flag or Communist Red with white star within blue circle.
There is a flag/shield/counter for the Indochina tag (IDC) which is like South Vietnam's except the stripes are blue instead of red. Might be able to change it yourself. http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?mode=hybrid&t=158455

I need a flag/shield made

This is the flag/shield I need made, for Austria-Hungary.

120px-Flag_of_the_Habsburg_Monarchy.svg.png

Thanks!

Well I got my computer working again so I gave this a try.

akinneycopy9xy.png

Erymanthus said:
I would appreciated it if someone could make HOI2 flags out of this one:

vermont.png

if above picture does not work, click me

It may be a year late but I'm bored.........

greenmtb7hi.png

Also some more old filled out request.

danzig0eg.png

yellow7nf.png

Hess99 said:
Hey, can I have this flag in a battle flag (attached to individual armies) only?

supernova-right.jpg

And this flag in shield form?

ru%7Drns.gif

Thanks.

Salve.

May i suggest posting your request in the HoI2 Grand flag request thread. http://www.europa-universalis.com/forum/showthread.php?t=224729 :)

HoI2 uses the same flag images, however it is more likely that you will get someone to do your request for you there, rather then in the HoI forum (which is rather quieter).

Ayeshteni

Opening Flag .RAR

Hi I have downloaded several .rar (Flags) but cannot get them to run? My system opens them in Notebook, but it is coded. Forgive me but I am not to familar with those .rar files, and any help will be appreciated. Thanks

To anyone from anywhere I need the Reichskreigflagge Flag
The first one and I need it in Shield and Flag form please

800px-Flag_of_the_People%27s_Republic_of_Congo.svg.png

could somebody plz make this?
I ain't good enough in graphics to do that :)
it's the flag of the People's republic of Congo

Hey, can I have this flag in a battle flag (attached to individual armies) only?

supernova-right.jpg

And this flag in shield form?

ru%7Drns.gif

Thanks.

Salve.

I know this is a kindof dormant thread here but what kind of symbol is the 2nd one supposed to be?