• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
#Aquitaine;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
d_aquitaine;Aquitània;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
d_aquitaine_adj;Aquitan;aquitana;;;;;;;;;;;;x
d_auvergne;Auvèrnhe;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
d_auvergne_adj;Auvernhat;auvernhata;;;;;;;;;;;;x
d_limousin;Lemosin;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
d_limousin_adj;Lemosin;lemosina;;;;;;;;;;;;x
d_toulouse;Tolosa;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
d_toulouse_adj;Tolosa;tolosenca;;;;;;;;;;;;x
d_septimania;Septimània;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
d_septimania_adj;Septimanian;septimaniana;;;;;;;;;;;;x
d_archberry;Berric;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
d_archberry_adj;Berrichon;berrichona;;;;;;;;;;;;x
d_foix;Pirenèus;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
d_foix_adj;Pirenenc;pirenenca;;;;;;;;;;;;x
d_gevaudan;Gavaudan;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
d_gevaudan_adj;Gavaudanés;gavaudanesa;;;;;;;;;;;;x
d_gascogne;Gasconha;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
d_gascogne_adj;Gascon;gascoa;;;;;;;;;;;;x
#France;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
d_poitou;Peitau;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
d_poitou_adj;Peitavin;peitavina;;;;;;;;;;;;x

I can post this somewhere if you send me a link, since this is starting to spam. My bad ^^'

Will there be a new HIP update or is everything ramping for CK3?

I asked the same weeks ago and other players said that there's been an EMF beta for too long and that since last release was full of bugs it was likely so that a new version is yet to come. However I got no response from the devs, so... who knows...

I asked the same weeks ago and other players said that there's been an EMF beta for too long and that since last release was full of bugs it was likely so that a new version is yet to come. However I got no response from the devs, so... who knows...
You're free to test the EMF beta, as it's publicly available.

Levies are getting depleted at succession. I'm not talking about losing % percentage due to low martial, they simply get removed.
And what happens to the Kingdom's capital is even worse. For example in Paris, I lose my Levy but all the cities and temples in Paris also lose their levies + part of the garrison.

I understand HIP has done some amazing job towards successions and whatnot and I don't care that a new king has 0 vassal levy. I understand that.

There are many posts on google about this, people complaining about getting from 5000 troops to 0 in Vanilla. I tested it myself by console killing multiple rulers and it doesn't happen in vanilla.

Reactions:

They're not very active on the form these days, the discord has more people and if dev is present on discord they will answer your question. In fact, I believe most of the community on the HIP forum shift to discord.
The lastest EMF BETA is from June 10, 2020.
The mod is active.

It also could be the case that attention has been shiftet slightly to CK3 looming on the horizon. If I remember correctly, then Zijistark is part of CK3's beta and I imagine him to be already gauging this games new landscape in terms of modding possibility / necessity.
Nonetheless, some communication in this 'old' medium besides discord would be highly appreciated :)

• 1Like
Reactions:
Has someone tested this version in MP?
I posted in the following thread that I have issues, but I haven't played CK2 in a long time. So I don't know if I might just have issues with this game in general.
Is there a version that should definitely work in MP that I should try?

Thread for reference:

Hello,

I keep getting this stop in the HIP installation process.

''
CPRplus (portrait upgrade module) requires portrait pack DLCs which you,
unfortunately, are lacking. If you want to use CPRplus, you'll need to install
the following DLCs first:

+ African Portraits''

I have African Portraits. I tried reinstalling it in different drivers and it's still saying the same thing.
Can someone please help? I've been trying the last 2 hours to figure out what the issue is.

Thank you.