• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh... black uniforms... ninja universalis!

hmmm...Slow night. Alright. Still not giving up on my hopes, I'm going to point out that Achilles warriors dressed all in black to match the sails of their ships. However I'm beginning to think Space Age, perhaps...set in a galaxy far, far away?

Or, and this is more what I actually think, there is no game yet and Johan is just saying random things and seeing what we're guessing until they figure out what to make. :p

Last edited:
Hmmmmm, well I'm a little stumped.

Don't the Asha'man wear black? It could still be a WOT game, even if it does not make sense with the license situation.

edit: Starship troopers does not have swords does it?

Looks like an SF game now, unless Johan is deliberately vague and means black ninja garb or blackened low-tech armour (which isn't all that uniform mind you). Maybe this is a hint for an SF game where politics actually matter and there are fascists, communists, anarcho-capitalists etc. Maybe something that takes place on a planet like Alpha Centauri.

Having said that, I'd be fine if the solution comes tomorrow, not on Friday. This is getting a bit random.

Nippon I guess...

Wasn't today the day to announce the game rather than drop another hint? :p

Ninjas didn't wear black.

Shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.