• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'd like to hear the High Councils opinion on what should be done with EEP 1.4 was intended as a final version, 1.4.1 have corrected some bugs, but there can be even more done, I think some 20 new problems are reported. Would it help you if I corrected those as well for a 1.4.2 or have you already begun working with 1.4.1 as base? In that case I should perhaps just list the bugs and let you find them.
Also, there are some small events that have been posted that could be added without needing to much discussion. No big thing, no important event chains.

Originally posted by mnorrefeldt
I'd like to hear the High Councils opinion on what should be done with EEP 1.4 was intended as a final version, 1.4.1 have corrected some bugs, but there can be even more done, I think some 20 new problems are reported. Would it help you if I corrected those as well for a 1.4.2 or have you already begun working with 1.4.1 as base? In that case I should perhaps just list the bugs and let you find them.
Also, there are some small events that have been posted that could be added without needing to much discussion. No big thing, no important event chains.

If you can do bug fixes, I don't think it will pose a problem at all. At this point, the only thing that is undergoing major effort is the game setup and resolving the differences between AGC and EEP. So, if its a bug fix for events and so forth, I don't think we've gotten to that point yet, and even if people are at that point, its always nice to have a fix, especially since there's only 20 or so.

Originally posted by Kaigon
Is there a tag list somewhere (probably only for the EEP and the AGC)?
Should we make one? I could be "responsible" for it...:rolleyes:
Yea, I think we need to determine what tags will be used for what countries.

I think it was Jester, that made that spreadsheet putting the tag usages in AGC and EEP side by side. As I said before, I think that we need to determine how each area is going to look before tag assignments. So, as soon as Twoflower and Sun_zi get back we need to discuss the setup of each area (specifically what nations we want) and then divy up tags for the nations. No point in assigning a tag and doing work for it, if we end up axing it at the end.

Originally posted by Garbon
I think it was Jester, that made that spreadsheet putting the tag usages in AGC and EEP side by side. As I said before, I think that we need to determine how each area is going to look before tag assignments. So, as soon as Twoflower and Sun_zi get back we need to discuss the setup of each area (specifically what nations we want) and then divy up tags for the nations. No point in assigning a tag and doing work for it, if we end up axing it at the end.

yes I have an excel spreadsheet available that lists all the tags used across the standard GC-AGC-EEP.

If anyone wants a copy of it email me.

JesterJD@DSLEXTREME.com

LATE,
Jester

hey, i m back.

there has been a couple of new beta patches that came out. i dunno if that affects anything we do, but seeing that Johan is continually doing changes to the game, perhaps its a good idea to base the merger on the official 1.07 version, and then have a few people work on making it compatible with the newest beta. the newest beta is supposed to be the most advanced after all.

i agree we need some discussion to decide on the use of the tags, eg. which indonesian nations should be removed.

I am moving to Alexandria this weekend so that I can start my new job on Monday. I won't have any internet access for about a week until my phone and cable gets installed.

Post-Merger Proposal: Quebec

I was planning to open a Post-Merger thread; a formal area to help serve as a focal point for anyone who wished to formulate or contribute to Quebec and representatively Canadian related events with the goal of formally presenting a viable, workable and satisactory product to be evaluated by and meet the approval of this High Council and ultimately contributed to the AGC-EEP scenario.
To elaborate on this, it is fully understood that these events will, out of necessity, be worked completely and entirely within the pre-existing Quebec framework, that is, no required userdefined tags.
I inquire as to whether the AGC-EEP will contain a fleshed out series of events for Quebec and if not thus far, then seek tentative agreement or at the very least, marginal interest in said endevour.