• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
YodaMaster said:
I bought EU3 CE... It changes nothing to my participation as active AGCEEP HC member but I want to have full access and see what happens for this game... and suggest...
More or less the same for me. I'm intruiged by the possibilities in EU3, but mostly I'm deeply disappointed at the direction Paradox took with it. I don't think it will replace EU2 on my computer anytime soon. Not that I have the time to play either right now! Sadly, the closer I get to actually teaching history, the less time I have to play it...

I probably should quit the High Council since I'm no longer a contributing member and haven't been for some time now. :(

dharper said:
More or less the same for me. I'm intruiged by the possibilities in EU3, but mostly I'm deeply disappointed at the direction Paradox took with it. I don't think it will replace EU2 on my computer anytime soon. Not that I have the time to play either right now! Sadly, the closer I get to actually teaching history, the less time I have to play it...

I probably should quit the High Council since I'm no longer a contributing member and haven't been for some time now. :(

no need to quit as I see the Agceep project in the final act of cleanup and refining of events, before a new map , if it ever comes.

on EU3 , not that I have it , but its same ol, same old, better graphics, less depth to game

YodaMaster said:
The HC have included one new member: Mandead. Welcome! :D
Congratulations, Mandead and HC.

Thank you all very much. :)

I'm afraid I won't be of much use during the summer as I'm off travelling round Europe for six weeks (Tuesday) and then I have a few other things to sort out at home. I'll be back on board by September, though, as I should have a bit more time when I go back to Uni.

mandead said:
Thank you all very much. :)

I'm afraid I won't be of much use during the summer as I'm off travelling round Europe for six weeks (Tuesday) and then I have a few other things to sort out at home. I'll be back on board by September, though, as I should have a bit more time when I go back to Uni.

so much about the new member :D

Should I remove the High council post in the sticky "The High Council, SubForum Rules & links to threads", as it's now on the web page? Better to have just one official site, as they might otherwise contain different information.
Also, "AGCEEP Website - get the latest patch, graphics and map" could be improved: "AGCEEP Website - downloads, the High Council and FAQ".
As Jester have left the HC, his name shold now be removed.
As Yodamaster became "unmerged" and with his leave first access to the AGCEEP website at www.agceep.net has gone and later the website entirely vanished, could you revert the change and put it in the sticky again? For example the list of HC members is now nowhere to be found and with several "unmerged" would be in need of being updated.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: