• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

mrmajkl

Corporal
15 Badges
Sep 29, 2014
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Surviving Mars
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
Hi guys, I was wondering if there’s any way how to hide UI on Xbox One - on pc it is CTRL/I but couldn’t figure out if there’s any shortcut on Xbox. Let me know please if anyone knows how to. Thank you!

Hi guys, I was wondering if there’s any way how to hide UI on Xbox One - on pc it is CTRL/I but couldn’t figure out if there’s any shortcut on Xbox. Let me know please if anyone knows how to. Thank you!
Well, short of using Photo Mode in Pause Menu, to hide the UI (press X to Toggle UI).. That's about the only way I know of right now. Good question though!

I found out! Thank u. When in photo mode press resume Y and google X :)
You're most welcome! Hope they implement an option to Hide UI when playing the game Live. So you can still move around and select buildings etc. Photo mode is great and all, but sometimes you still want be able to interact with things in game without the clutter of UI. right? :)