• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Jesseycara

Recruit
Sep 24, 2020
I keep getting logged out of my paradox account in game. When I host a game multiplayer loses connection after a few moments then I hit back and have to re-sign into the paradox account each time same goes with joining a game. I do have the xbox game pass version and still cannot figure this out there isn't anything on forms for this. I've tried restarting my net, re-installing the game, changing my vpn, making sure it was allowed past the fire wall. Any idea's?

We are aware of an issue where some customers can't login/stay signed in with their Paradox account which then results in being unable to play multiplayer. We released an update early on the 22nd of September that we hoped would solve it (you can read more here: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/threads/server-update-notification-sept-22.1423886/) but it seems that wasn't the case ><! Rest assured we're investigating this further and both the CKIII and tech team are trying to figure out the cause (and a solution!) but sadly there isn't a workaround for the time being :(.

• 1Like
Reactions: