Help with how the create a FTG? - Map for Svitjod (göta och svea länder 1014)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Naryas

Corporal
5 Badges
Mar 27, 2007
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
Help with how the create a FTG - Map? for Svitjod (göta och svea länder 1014)

Hi I'm trying to do a map that works with FTG. But I'm not skilled with how to handle the TBL-files.
(But thanks to Inferis and every one that have been working with the Magellan).
I have manage to use mextract - to extract a map from EU II. What I got 3 maps.
One black-red map with only the landborders ( xxxx-Borders)
One gray map with rivers, lakes, land and sea provinces. Looking like the "real map" but in gray.(-Shading)
One colorful map with all provinces (including lakes) in diffrent? colors (xxx-IDs).
I need some help :)

What Have done so far is to try to create one land borders map. It's size 6144x4096
(The map has it's origin in a map done for Scandinavium Universalis by Krantz. (Krantz map). So the credit for most of the härader and hundare on the map should not be mine).
Is it possible for me just to continue and create the colorful map? Or is there some mistake I'm going to make?
The border map (standard zoom level) I'v made:
142zn7d.png

Game idea is described her.
Svitjod-"Sweden" when the kings where elected and the clans fought for power

Last edited:
I have some questions about the colorful map with all provinces (including lakes) in colors (xxx-IDs).
Does all the provinces need to be in different colors?
How impotent is the mapping between this map and the xxx-Borders map?
Are there any minimum-size of sea provinces?
<br />
So far I have done this with the map standard zoom level (6144x4096) xxx-Borders map:
nx3txe.png

Last edited: