• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oct 8, 2008
Hey, the game crashes when loading and in windows the game produced the following error message:

Title of message box: Could not render source output pin!

I would appreciate any help, Thanks...

ashfox said:
Hey, the game crashes when loading and in windows the game produced the following error message:

Title of message box: Could not render source output pin!

I would appreciate any help, Thanks...
We'll check this out, did the game install correctly? And what's your system? OS, CPU, video, audio-card, ram and etc.?

True_Sef said:
We'll check this out, did the game install correctly? And what's your system? OS, CPU, video, audio-card, ram and etc.?

yes, the game did install properly, infact i have uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice, including directx, and re-started my pc each time, all my other games work fine.

The game crashes after the 'loading' screen and just after the mouse curser appears and sound comes on, at this point the screen is blank and remains blank.

I also removed ffdshow i case that was the problem.

my pc: windows-xp sp3, p4, ati radion 9800 xl, integrated sound, 1.5 Gb ram.

Cheers

Last edited:
ashfox said:
yes, the game did install properly, infact i have uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice, including directx, and re-started my pc each time, all my other games work fine.

The game crashes after the 'loading' screen and just after the mouse curser appears and sound comes on, at this point the screen is blank and remains blank.

I also removed ffdshow i case that was the problem.

my pc: windows-xp sp3, p4, ati radion 9800 xl, integrated sound, 1.5 Gb ram.

Cheers

Try uninstalling ffdshow, this might help.