• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(27314)

Recruit
Mar 29, 2004
:confused: Hello everyone, Just downloaded stony road's multi mod. I have HOI version 1.06. Everytime I try to play the stony road version I get a critical error message that states " excel file not found" what do I do here to fix this problem? I'm running windows xp with all available upgrades and versions. If anyone has any advise on this problem, all help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks and Great Gaming

Capt. Kevin said:
:confused: Hello everyone, Just downloaded stony road's multi mod. I have HOI version 1.06. Everytime I try to play the stony road version I get a critical error message that states " excel file not found" what do I do here to fix this problem? I'm running windows xp with all available upgrades and versions. If anyone has any advise on this problem, all help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks and Great Gaming
There's a FAQ thread for Stoney Road- http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78565