Hearts of Iron IV - 23rd Development Diary - 4th of September 2015 (1 day early)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
What?? Nonsense!

Synthetic fuel and synthetic rubber can not be produced at the same plant, it is completely different processes and needed different plants!
For example, Germany had plants of both types and used coal as raw material in both cases.
USSR had only synthetic rubber plants and used potatoes as raw material.

It's forgivable if USSR in the game will use coal instead potatoes for synthetic rubber production.
But, in 1936 USSR produced 40000 tons of synthetic rubber, and NO ONE drop of synthetic fuel! It's bullshit. Plants for synthetic fuel and synthetic rubber should be different.

P/S/
Khm... in next DD I read that there will be NO coal in HOI-4.o_O
How is that possible?? Coal is one of the most important resources for every country.
The next step should be removal oil from HOI.
OK, it will be total bullshit, I have no words.:mad:

It seems, and the next 5 years and I will play Darkest Hour.

We'll be able to mod coal in, and mod the plants to be separate for fuel and rubber, so at the end of the day if we want more detailed resource economics it'll be possible.

Reactions: