• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(204577)

Rost 3D Sprite Designer
3 Badges
Apr 23, 2010
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
Hearts of Iron 3 DLC [Spritepacks] List

Hearts of Iron 3 German Infantry Sprite Pack

German Infantry Sprite Pack includes 38 new uniforms for various models of infantry for the German player.

Hearts of Iron 3 Japanese Infantry Sprite Pack

Japanese Infantry Sprite Pack includes 33 new uniforms for various models of infantry for the Japanese player.

Hearts of Iron 3 Soviet Infantry Spritepack

The Soviet Infantry Sprite Pack includes 33 new uniforms for various models of infantry for the Soviet Player.

**NEW** Hearts of Iron III: US Infantry Spritepack **NEW**

US Infantry Sprite Pack includes 35 new uniforms for various models of infantry when playing as the US.

Hearts of Iron III: MegaGerman Spritepack

This spritepack contains 87 new animated infantry 3D-Models (not just skins), including units from 1934 to 1945. Germany will get one unique sprite for each technology that changes the sprite between 1934 and 1945.

Hearts of Iron 3 German Sprite Pack

This will put 16 more German sprites in the game. You will see, among other things, the Bismarck battleship, the Heinkel HE-111 Tactical Bomber and the Panzer III Medium Tank.

Hearts of Iron 3: German II Sprite Pack

The Second German spritepack adds 12 more German sprites in the game including the Graf Zeppelin Aircraft Carrier, the ME-163 Komet Interceptor, and theV2 A4 Rocket.

Hearts of Iron 3 Soviet Sprite Pack

The Soviet spritepack adds 16 more Soviet sprites in the game.

Hearts of Iron 3 US Sprite Pack

This will put 17 more US sprites in the game. You will se among other things, the Iowa Class battleship, the B-29 Super Fortress and the M4/E8 Sherman Medium Tank.

Last edited:
This begs for screenshots. :)

What I'd love to see is a Japanese, British and Italian sprite pack with tanks, ships, planes, etc like the earlier US, German, Soviet packs.

I have 1.4 I downloaded sprites from the following page:

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-H3USSP/...us-sprite-pack

got nothing. I still have no sprites.

p.s. on my old computer, I had FTM off of Steam, and Steam said I had all the DLC, but no sprites ever appeared in-game. On my new computer, I can't even run the Steam version, so I got vanilla from a store. Thought I'd try the spritepacks, but I still don't see anything but the 'packets' What am I doing wrong?

EDIT: never mind. Figured out my problem. (It's ignorance, but not necessarily stupidity:blush:)

Last edited:
I have all of these but want to know which are safe to use for TFH and which are not compatible. Also any news on the compatability issues noted with these? That is regarding the gamersgate versions and not steam issues.

I bought the Hearts of Iron III: British Vehicle Spritepack and the Hearts of Iron III: Japanese Vehicle Spritepack, but when I start the game the DLCs there aren't (I have got all the others DLCs, ALL)

I have almost all of these, but I switched to playing with counters :( I would prefer they make content DLCs or flavor DLCs forusing on things other than units :)

I even bought the Soviet Music pack and never played the USSR past 1940...