• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Devildread will you be adding an event that will correctly divide up Yugoslavia and Greece between Germany, Hungary, Bulgaria and Italy? And also an event for Vichy France?

In the upcomming expansion FTM, we will be able to add war goals like in Victoria II. Will we be able to invade the Soviet Union with the goals of puppeting the 3 Baltic states and conquering everything else? Thats only if your DLC will be compatible with FTM.

Devildread will you be adding an event that will correctly divide up Yugoslavia and Greece between Germany, Hungary, Bulgaria and Italy? And also an event for Vichy France?

In the upcomming expansion FTM, we will be able to add war goals like in Victoria II. Will we be able to invade the Soviet Union with the goals of puppeting the 3 Baltic states and conquering everything else? Thats only if your DLC will be compatible with FTM.

They've already stated it will be compatible with FTM (in the first dev diary). If you want to divide Yugo, I'd wait for FTM. Unless of course they've worked out some event.

You can do that by yourself, I created operations when a little "boost" was needed (making kriegsmarine transport troops, giving some amphibious bonus to tanks etc.) :)

Yeah, but i like consistency. I see no reason there should be a boost for Operation Tannenbaum and not Operation Mercury.

And please, fix an anchluss option for german speaking lands in Switzerland in this DLC

Anchluss of Switzerland info link

Last edited: