Half a question about AoW: Planetfall and half a question about Paradox store

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

the_atm

Sergeant
76 Badges
Nov 16, 2018
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Season pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Hearts of Iron IV: By Blood Alone
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Empire of Sin - Deluxe Edition
  • Empire of Sin
  • Island Bound
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Revelations
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Stellaris
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Surviving Mars
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
so I bought AoW: Planetfall on Steam, and as always connected my Paradox account. Now... when I open the Paradox Launcher I see I have AoW: Planetfall there. I'm just wondering if I can buy the DLC for Plantfall from the Paradox store and how that will work. Will that mean I have to play only from the Paradox Launcher then or will I get a key for my Steam copy as well?

@AndrewT this more your area of expertise but as far as I'm aware any purchase made through the Paradox Store provides you with a Steam Key. So you'll be able to redeem and launch the game/expansion through Steam as you would almost any other PC game nowadays. I assume that if your Steam version of Age of Wonders: Planetfall appears in your Paradox Launcher V1 the Expansion should work all the same when launched through the Paradox Launcher.

That's right, when you buy from our store you get a Steam and a Paradox client version for the one price.

You can buy the DLC from either store.