• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Ironbar Sinister

Private
12 Badges
Sep 10, 2018
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • BATTLETECH
  • Tyranny - Tales from the Tiers
  • Tyranny - Bastards Wound
  • Steel Division: Normand 44 - Second Wave
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44 -  Back to Hell
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
Just had an excellent skirmish with Spiff_ !

Spiff_ was sitting in a 15M Stock 30 second lobby for about 2.5 minutes, I joined, selected random lance. We slugged it out on River Crossing for seems like an eternity. Spiff_ got me in the end. Well played! =)

Hey Ironbar.

Was gonna post a message trying to find who my valiant adversary was because I suck at names.

Awesome match, my first multiplayer, think I got a bit beginners luck.

There were no online matches so I set up a quick (or so I thought) 15 match appropriately titled Noob-something, hoping someone would join in 5 minutes or so. Ironbar answered the call.

What followed was more than an hour of very tense but always friendly duking it out in river crossing. I took whatever the game threw at me, which included a hunchback. Ironbar had an extremely mobile lance which made landing shots very difficult. Due to having a much slower lance I played a much more defensive game, and was at all times kept on my toes by the maneuvers by Ironbar. Was not expecting such an intense game. Thank you very much Ironbar.

Cheers!