• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Not really, I just work slowly. ;)

Last edited:
Gwalcmai said:
Not really, I just work slowly. ;)

not... I did not refer to your job (no critic! :p ) but to the difficulty in a generalized manner... it is difficult?

I don't know where you are on the tech images, but I'd like to offer my assistance. I threw together some images this evening and I'd like to see what you think. They are all standard 128x128 BMP images, but I'll provide a smaller .jpeg contact sheet of the images.

ContactSheet-1.jpg

Have there been additions since the August update?

Cairo_East said:
Have there been additions since the August update?

Not yet, no. :) The next update (called 1.06b, I think) will be ready when there are a standard set of working sprites ready, and all unit images have been done (some icons in the unit construction screen are still HOI standard)

If you could send them to me via email, I'd be very happy. More tech images will be very much appreciated. :)

I'm trying to purge the directory of all unnecessary files, and trying to come up with a plan to do that automatically on installation.

There's also the small issue of light and medium bombers pending... :eek:o

Because pickelhaubes are what people will always associate with Imperial Germany. And the reason they changed it was due to a shortage of materials, otherwise they'd just carry on with the dull version of the pickelhaube. Plus TGW has to differentiate itself from HOI!

It´s kind of fun too.

And wilhelm, if you can´t find a better life then copmplaining of every little thing you happen to see, I thinm you should seriously consider asking the admins to ban you.

Zuckergußgebäck said:
It´s kind of fun too.

And wilhelm, if you can´t find a better life then copmplaining of every little thing you happen to see, I thinm you should seriously consider asking the admins to ban you.
Now ZgB no need to to get crazy ideas in your head like suggesting Wilhem go and ask the admins to ban himself. :)

On a note that doesn't make this particular posting a complete version of spam v1.0 (and have gzav come down on me); gwalcmai how are those last few sprites coming along? I can't wait to see the complete final graphics package.