Going for New World Order but I'm stuck

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Volem

Private
69 Badges
Jan 4, 2013
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2
  • Semper Fi
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • March of the Eagles
  • Magicka
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Impire
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Dungeonland
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Field Marshal
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Cities: Skylines
  • War of the Roses
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
  • Sengoku
Its 1946 and i've just completed the One Empire Achievement (with this save) but there are 4 nations within my faction that aren't facist.
Estonia (61% Facist), Latvia (49%), British Raj (10%) and Yugoslavia (45%)
All of them are Non-Aligned. Im boosting Facism in all but British Raj who im trying to spark a civil war for Democracy in which i would crush it and remove it from them.
Yugoslavia has an election in 1947 May so im not too worried about them.
Any Suggestions on how to make Estonia, Latvia and British Raj Facist?
Images provided below
20160706165424_1.jpg
20160706165426_1.jpg
20160706165455_1.jpg
20160706165458_1.jpg
20160706165511_1.jpg
20160706165518_1.jpg
20160706165522_1.jpg
20160706165523_1.jpg
20160706165527_1.jpg
20160706165424_1.jpg
20160706165426_1.jpg
20160706165455_1.jpg
20160706165458_1.jpg
20160706165511_1.jpg
20160706165518_1.jpg
20160706165522_1.jpg
20160706165523_1.jpg
20160706165527_1.jpg

Same problem here. I was playing w/ Germany and by 1945 only Turkey was not fascist.
My plan was to just boost popularity and wait for the elections(1947), but a civil war broke out and now they don't have election any more ( but still are Non- aligned).
I have no clue of what to do now ( hoping for a hotfix)

It's NOT POSSIBLE to change goverment in your own puppets. Like you have NO option to do this and NONE of automatic systems work.

For the rest of the countries:
a) if ALLY
- you cannot throw them out of your alliance to attack them
- you can boost fascist and when they got 50% they will decide if they want to go fascist
- you can boost fascist and hope they will win in a election
- you can boost fascist and coup them (i'm not 100% sure)
- you can boost fascist and when popularity reach 70% they will go to civil war
b) if NOT ALLY
- attack them, it's the quickest way
- all above options work

If you want to WC with UK you have to:
- go fascist/commie
- decide to do CIVIL WAR (in order to get rid of puppets and alliances).

As for now there is no other way to get rid of puppets.

Reactions:
It's NOT POSSIBLE to change goverment in your own puppets. Like you have NO option to do this and NONE of automatic systems work.

a) if ALLY
- you can boost fascist and when they got 50% they will decide if they want to go fascist
b) if NOT ALLY
- all above options work

- go fascist/commie

Can't you release them, boost popularity then attack after they become fascist or civil war and conquer them again? Or do they remain in your faction when you release them?

Can't you release them, boost popularity then attack after they become fascist or civil war and conquer them again? Or do they remain in your faction when you release them?
You cannot release a puppet :(.
And as for British Raj EVEN IF Japan make their focus about India that ALLOWS UK to give independace to India it is STILL in your Alliance.

a) if ALLY
b) if NOT ALLY
- all above options work

- go fascist/commie

Thanks for the tips but I'm still stuck. Everyone in the world is in my faction- either as a puppet or an ally.
Latvia and Estonia have no Elections and despite Estonia being over 60% Facist its not gone Facist yet. - So Civil War it is; but wouldn't i be forced to fight on the side of the neutrals as its the Neutral government that I'm in a faction with. Ie. wouldnt it be Facist Estonia vs The Greater British Empire (my faction)
I'm already facist and a civil war would require me going another ideology.
You cannot coup countries that are within your faction.

Thanks for the tips but I'm still stuck. Everyone in the world is in my faction- either as a puppet or an ally.
Latvia and Estonia have no Elections and despite Estonia being over 60% Facist its not gone Facist yet. - So Civil War it is; but wouldn't i be forced to fight on the side of the neutrals as its the Neutral government that I'm in a faction with. Ie. wouldnt it be Facist Estonia vs The Greater British Empire (my faction)
I'd just suggest starting over and Playing as Germany and knocking everyone around.

Usually you cannot enter a civil war of your ally. A seen it only happen when "other side" joins an alliance you are already at war with.
And if your ally call for you in a civil war (which i don't think is possible) you can always say "NO".

It would be interesting to see if you can land lease to country that is in a civil war with you ally. Seeing how poorly HoI4 is coded i say there is a good chance that you could do that.

you can! I did that with turkey but the just had some tigers against the entire world.
Usually you cannot enter a civil war of your ally. A seen it only happen when "other side" joins an alliance you are already at war with.
And if your ally call for you in a civil war (which i don't think is possible) you can always say "NO".

It would be interesting to see if you can land lease to country that is in a civil war with you ally. Seeing how poorly HoI4 is coded i say there is a good chance that you could do that.

Can you just dismantle your faction and do a normal CB against them?

you can! I did that with turkey but the just had some tigers against the entire world.
He?
Afaik you can only enter a civil war if you manualy make a claim on one of the sides (ie. enemy of your ally) ... but thats not entering civil war, thats just making new war. And even then you can't take anything cos civil war gets primary before everything.

Can you just dismantle your faction and do a normal CB against them?

No he can't. You can only disolve faction if you are the only one in it, you can't throw ppl out of your alliance and also he has a puppet and in current state of the game you can't release a puppet.

I've had the same problem a couple times (once with US and once with Germany) and it is really annoying.

After you win all your wars I think it would make a lot of sense for the faction leaer to be able to dismantle the faction and turn on their allies. Isn't that exactly what would have happened if Axis had won the war?

Also, does anyone know what causes countries party percentage to change bsides external influance from a human player? Does the AI even do external influance? I don't see any indicaition in the interface but the percentages seem to fluctuate a lot and eventually I wasn't able to make any progress. In the second game I only accepted join faction requests from other facists but somehow a democractic Paraguay popped out of the peace conference (or maybe they were axis and somehow just democratized themselves? I'm not sure).

If there is only one democratic country on the planet will other AIs still try to turn them more democractic (even though they are already facist themselves)? Or do countries that were demoocratic in the first place just naturally trend back that even if they are all alone in the world?