• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Cuthuthulu

HAK HAK HAK
109 Badges
Mar 9, 2007
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Hearts of Iron IV: By Blood Alone
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Stellaris
I'm aware of the fact that no one vists the CK multiplayer forum anymore aside from eager newbies looking for a MP game (and going away bitterly dissaponited) and those crazies playing the Megacampagin. Anyway for everyone reading this I would like to arrange a Succesion game. The concept of a succesion game is rather simple,a player plays for exactly length of thier ruler is alive. They then pass the save on to the next person who plays for the regein of thier ruler and so forth until the game ends. They then write an AAR about thier expriences playing. That's it.
Players of all skill levels are welcome to join. The game will begin once the new patch comes out. Finally please state what country you wish to play. Good luck :cool:

I am not crazy too!I am just a humble norman king who actually rules Arabia has his capital in Mecca and likes to torture people and make them scream....AAAARRR! :D

You sneaky, sneaky man. Trying to start your own game while you could come back in our magnificent game. Not much people joining i see.

Emperor Ike said:
You sneaky, sneaky man. Trying to start your own game while you could come back in our magnificent game. Not much people joining i see.
I assure you that this is not an attempt to be in competition with TWBW. THe intent is entirly differnt. Your game involves taking several players playing diffrent countries all at once. The goal of this game is for many players to take a Single country through the ages.
As for the fact no one is joining reread my first sentance. Patch 2.1 seems a long way away at the moment so i'm not worried just yet. :)

Cuthuthulu said:
I assure you that this is not an attempt to be in competition with TWBW. THe intent is entirly differnt. Your game involves taking several players playing diffrent countries all at once. The goal of this game is for many players to take a Single country through the ages.
As for the fact no one is joining reread my first sentance. Patch 2.1 seems a long way away at the moment so i'm not worried just yet. :)

You know that was a joke and i know what this is ment to be as College of Cardinals has the same thing.