• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

locutus15229

Private
6 Badges
Dec 18, 2023
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
I have cored all of South America through the focus, and my total manpower reflects correctly, but anytime I up conscription levels or when I cored states there did not seem to be a corresponding jump in manpower.

Just now I went up to service by requirement, but my available manpower went nowhere. It says I have over 7 million free manpower, 650K or so in the field, 1.1 million casualties in this war with probably another million in others, but now it keeps dropping.

I'm not sure I am doing something wrong here, or like I said it is glitched out? I feel I should easily have more than enough manpower to not be simply losing without being able to reinforce?

Without more details this would be hard to know if there's an actual bug.

Screenshot, a save file or at least some more details on your current manpower and what manpower amount you expect.

The only thing I will add is that when coring land that you conquered all the manpower the previous owner had deployed when you annexed them will be considered dead.

This can make a big difference when you had to invite multiple countries, as each divisions they had deployed will have been destroyed and no longer be available to recruit.

Reactions: