Getting a Godir Helmet doesn't work

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Zah'Mar

Recruit
1 Badges
May 12, 2024
  • Age of Wonders III
Good afternoon. I faced the same problem as many players. I subscribed to the newsletter, but I did not receive a Godir helmet. I made many attempts to repeat the operation, even changed the email address associated with the account, but the helmet was never delivered, although the subscription to the newsletter is active at the moment. I also wanted to write a ticket to the support service. However, when you try to log into your personal account on the support site, it simply redirects to the main support page, without giving you the opportunity to log in! Please help me get this unique item for the game. By the way, I am so passionate about your game that I have been playing only AoW4 for the last year, created many factions, and completed all the achievements. P.S. We are sad with the cat and hope that they will help us solve this problem soon.

Attachments

• lnPmiX4KKa.png
    lnPmiX4KKa.png
    1,3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
This issue has been going on since... the release...

After a lot of attempts, where like you I definitely didn't have anything, I finally got this helmet by asking for it directly when making a ticket.

To do a ticket, it's here :

• 2Like
Reactions:
I would be happy to contact them directly, but I can't go to their support site. When I click on the "Sign In" button, I am simply redirected to the main page, there is not even a window where I could enter my username and password. That's why I can't send them the ticket directly. Therefore, I really hope that someone from the Paradox team will notice this topic on the forum and help me overcome this barrier. But thank you very much for your responsiveness. P.S. It seems very strange to me, because there is a paradox on other services, I log in easily and everything is fine.

I would be happy to contact them directly, but I can't go to their support site. When I click on the "Sign In" button, I am simply redirected to the main page, there is not even a window where I could enter my username and password. That's why I can't send them the ticket directly. Therefore, I really hope that someone from the Paradox team will notice this topic on the forum and help me overcome this barrier. But thank you very much for your responsiveness. P.S. It seems very strange to me, because there is a paradox on other services, I log in easily and everything is fine.
This sounds like you need to clear cache for the page. Clear cookies for your browser.