• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
:)I dont like use smiles but this event exeption! From Russia with love!:)(Don't forget read this with wild russian accent - r -pppp, th - z, this main rule)
I notice that you use the Ukrainian flag. Are you Ukrainian? Not Russian right?
Where I live, Spokane, Washington, we have many Ukrainians here. Even some Ukrainian grocery stores. When my hubby had a heart attack and need to recover in the hospital, his roommate was Ukrainian and 2 of the nurses were also Ukrainian.

I notice that you use the Ukrainian flag. Are you Ukrainian? Not Russian right?
Oh, no, I confused you. I from Russia, Far East, Yakytsk. Cause why I choosed Ukraian flag - I did not want choose Soviet flag. But I have freinds from Ukrainian, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan. When I was a children and start to learned to school (1999) I lived in Kyrgyzstan. In there time with my family lived young men from US - he pasted stickers with English words everywhere - all things with stikers. He made me learn and read them. But in there time I wanted play.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Omg! I wish strong health your family! I hope recovery was allright!
He's all well again.
pasted stickers with English words everywhere - all things with stikers. He made me learn and read them
My Husband has been studying Russian for over a year. I told him to post stickers on things too. When I went to DLI (Defense Language Institute) at Presidio of Monterey they have you do total immersion in the language.

:)OK! In this time if I see unknown word, I imideatly write on my notebook - usually 100% words in simply sentences I don't know. But for me - very hard use the right words! I will wait new events about retake German colonial empire from you!

Yes, I would be curious.
Are you alright with the following:
  • German New Guinea - Both Germanys (GER and DFR) would be eligible if friendly troops took the provinces and no enemy troops are on the borders.
  • German Samoa - I'm thinking Germany (GER) would be eligible to receive this province if Germany and Japan are allied and no war exists between ENG, FRA, NZL, or AST.
  • Other German Islands lost to Japan (WWI treaties) - This will be only for the German Federal Republic (DFR). Japan (after WWI to end of WWII) would never release any of these islands due to their strategic value. After thinking about this one, if Germany and Japan are allied and no war exists between ENG, FRA, NZL, or AST then they could get 1 or 2 islands back but not all. Just need to think what island(s) would be good for a naval base that wouldn't harm Japan militarily or strategically. Japan would keep Truk and never release it, even to an ally.