• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
HIGamer,

I finished the Sub and luftwaffe pilot commanders for the wehrmacht and their portraits. (if anyone is interested) ?

Attachments

• Additions.zip
    677,6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I will take a look @zexcaliber

next episode:
After some research I realized you can't do a one to one on traits for the luftwaffe compared to any other airforce. Their scores are off the charts in comparison (their pilots were married to the luftwaffe with best training until '43, most likely). It's the same old quality over quantity issue. Also had the germans worked out the Jumo engine (I think that is what you called it) issues on the Me 262, they could have had an answer for the "defense of the Reich" program. Still Goering and Hitler never got it right on the strategic and tactical levels that even Manstein had it right about the battle of Britain in his book Lost Victories. let alone the fact that Gallard told Hitler to make the jet a supreme fighter not fighter bomber then proceeds to take out a squadron of jets that knocks out 24 bombers that proved the point, or even arguably their failed and aborted Heavy Bomber program. What this means is ... that in the game the only way the allies should be able to win in the air is on quantity, so most luftwaffe gruppe should have at least one ace with a ton of traits. Historically they had that, so my files allows that opportunity with the exact pilots from history. JMHO.

Note: One other way the allies could win the air war in Europe if the german jets were developed properly and quickly is if the brits stepped up their jet program of the Sterling (I think that's what they were called) but it was still at best case 1-2 years after the Me-262.

Last edited: