• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

lewis16666

Recruit
1 Badges
Jul 25, 2004
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
Stoney Road. I dont expect any answers for this but its still a class mod.

When I occupy most of France and try to grant freedom to Vichy all of the german forces - no matter where they are vanish.

I dont get the option to annex France but I can liberate the Vichy and that triggers the bug out.

Lewis16666

lewis16666 said:

When I occupy most of France and try to grant freedom to Vichy all of the german forces - no matter where they are vanish.

I dont get the option to annex France but I can liberate the Vichy and that triggers the bug out.

Lewis16666

Oh yes man... in the old HoI updates if u grant them land with your troops on it... your troops become their troops... I went mad when they stole my ss panzer divisons with Rommel as Commander.

lewis16666 said:

Lewis16666

:) Look out in your forcepool.