• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harald Blatand

Recruit
Sep 30, 2020
Hello, me and my friend picked up this game a couple of days ago and played online together. When I launched today I assume there was a new update and now we can't play together, actually I cannot play online at all. My checksum is for some reason 4032, and all the others and my friends is 260a. Both have the version 1.1.1. This a major problem, I have tried to reinstall the game and all that basic stuff, anyone who could give advice on what to do? I have NO MODS. Thanks

Reactions:
Hello, me and my friend picked up this game a couple of days ago and played online together. When I launched today I assume there was a new update and now we can't play together, actually I cannot play online at all. My checksum is for some reason 4032, and all the others and my friends is 260a. Both have the version 1.1.1. This a major problem, I have tried to reinstall the game and all that basic stuff, anyone who could give advice on what to do? I have NO MODS. Thanks

Sounds like you want the CK3 forum. (v1.x of CK2 was 7 years ago...)

Please post in the correct game subforum.

Status
Not open for further replies.