• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

TheMoe

Colonel
36 Badges
Mar 24, 2018
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Revelations
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Hearts of Iron IV: By Blood Alone
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Hearts of Iron 4: Arms Against Tyranny
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44 Deluxe Edition
  • BATTLETECH
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Ancient Space
I'm trying a mod for the first time, and I'm also playing with the latest patch. I've noticed a couple things that I haven't experience previously. My game appears to pause for no apparent reason. I do have "pause on events" checked, which I have always used without any issue. I do appreciate when the game pauses after a new technology is researched, but not it's pausing for no reason at all. Does anyone know if it is a reported bug? I searched and didn't see anything recent.

Also, at the start of the game I had a very hard time merging all the German navy that comes with a 1936 start into one fleet. I would select and right click on the fleet, then it would merge for a few hours and pop back out and end up in the reserve at the bottom of the fleets square area. I finally did get them all to merge, but it was far more difficult than anything I had experienced in the past. I have not tried to accomplish the same task again and I've just invaded Poland in Aug of 1939. The fleet setups seem to be working fine now, though the start sure was strange.

I don't know if these are common bugs introduced by the latest patch or something to do with the mod. Yes, I could uninstall the mod, though I don't know what that would do to my current game and the issues with the pausing are not sufficient enough to throw away the time I've put into the game so far. I thought I would check here and see if anyone else was noticing these issues before attempting further troubleshooting. Thanks.

Double-check to make sure 'pause on events' is still checked. It is not default, and it won't be on after a reinstallation.

Keeping the fleets together issue may have to do with the 'task force composition' editor not including all the ships you want in that fleet and they shuffle themselves off to the reserve flotte.

Reactions:
Thanks. I sure checked "pause on events", first thing.

Maybe that was something that was changed in the latest updated? Good thinking. I've never had any issues in the past when I simply dumped all the ships into one fleet first thing.

• 1Like
Reactions: