• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

DaniAqui25

Recruit
Dec 26, 2018
Hi, a few days ago I started a game in version 3.3.0 and with Historical Immersion Project mod enabled. I started in 25th December 1000 with the norse count of Dorset, quickly conquered England and then proceeded to become the crusader king of Jerusalem to form the "Empire of The Outremer". By 1160 I had endured through every muslim attack, became king of both Jerusalem and Egypt, and I was planning to usurp the kingdom of Syria through a series of holy wars. Except that, whenever the game gets to 4th May 1160, it crashes immediately and makes me see the desktop, without any error message.
I tried loading every autosave and every manual save that I had done, but it kept crashing when it reached that date.
I am very happy about how my game is going, so it would be a real pity to throw this save away and start anew. If anyone has suggestions on how to fix this, please tell me. I'm also loading a copy of the save file, so that you can take a look.

Attachments

• Jerusalem-Dorset II.ck2
    85,6 MB · Views: 0
Try opening your file explorer and going to My Computer>Documents>Paradox Interactive>Crusader Kings II and open the properties for the folder, then uncheck write protection. Worked for me, had the same issue for ages and ages until I found this solution in a forum. Hope it helps! :D