• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
ComradeOm said:
Ack. I know I wasn't a regular commentator but I was definitely enjoying this AAR. You have a real knack for battle scenes and Mexican history is certainly fascinating

Unfortunately school work has got the better of me... perhaps i might be able to come back to this in the summer, but my other AAR should be ready by then

Sad to see this die before its time, Rob! I apologise for my lack of comments recently- real life taking its toll as it does from time to time- but I for one was following this with interest.

Good news about your next project though! If you lose inspiration with one, always best to try and get straight back in with another! Let us know when it comes out...

DerKaiser said:
Sad to see this die before its time, Rob! I apologise for my lack of comments recently- real life taking its toll as it does from time to time- but I for one was following this with interest.

Good news about your next project though! If you lose inspiration with one, always best to try and get straight back in with another! Let us know when it comes out...

im looking to finish the modding this week and then start it after i get back from France.