• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have complete control of mainland France but can't settle with them. Should I just continue or will it haunt me later?
Please provide more details.
Are you using a mod?
What nations are you playing with?
Which events regarding France fired?

Please provide more details.
Are you using a mod?
What nations are you playing with?
Which events regarding France fired?
Hi Playing Germany and no mods. I got the event asking me if I wanted to take all of France or historical etc. (I forget the exact wording) and went with historical.

There's probably a 1% chance of something like that that they refuse and keep fighting or that they accept the British proposal.
Honestly I don't remember if there are further events. I don't think they will ever surrender since they decided to keep fighting.
BTW, you can change the message settings and see what other nations decide in their events.

Thanks! It's all over now. Russia put me out of my misery. :oops: Have a good one. I'll try again...
Keep in mind my suggestion of having an alert for events of other countries. This could help you identify similar happenstances as soon as they occur.