• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Zeratul001

Corporal
49 Badges
Jun 17, 2016
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Prison Architect
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
Hi everyone! I am Zeratul and I will be creating an Alternative History US Nation States AAR. Utilizing the mod "USA States" provided by Clifford the Big Red Dog on Steam, I will be showing you an alternative story of what would happen to the United States if the nation broke into large nation states. Please note that this AAR will be affected by me through the console to make for a better story, as the mod sometimes can break the game, etc.

For a small teaser, I will upload the map that shows the new nation states of the fractured United States.

oANlvo0.jpg

The United States has been broken up into various pieces at this point. Furthermore, political ideologies have torn the country even further. Alliances, NAPs, and mutual assured destruction is the diplomatic norm here on the fractured United States. The next few posts are going to go in detail the numerous countries that make up what is left of the United States.

For the purposes of the game itself, Europe has been "shut off" for the time being. This allows me to move the game at a good pace, and create situations without worrying about the European Powers either invading, meddling in diplomacy, or anything like that. Furthermore, shutting them off allows me stronger processing power for the nations of the United States.

A table of contents will be placed here when the AAR gets enough content.

The East Coast Nations
The east coast has been carved up into several different nation states that still for the most part represent democracy. Containing most of the population of the United States, the eastern nations are full of manpower and factory potential.

zKjPOpR.jpg

Blue: Imperial Gotham -
New York, following the cataclysmic event that destroyed the United States as a combined nation, fell into an economic slump. It's native people, fiercely proud of their heritage, have rebuilt the state into a military powerhouse. Utilizing their growing manpower pool, Gotham has already taken Vermont, Maine and New Hampshire without a gun being fired.

Red: Commonwealth of Massachusetts -
Boston, capital of Massachusetts, has banded with Rhode Island and Connecticut. Becoming the Commonwealth, the democratic state is terrified of what New York has become. Allying with the Garden Republic, the Commonwealth hopes to stop the exponential growth of Gotham.

Light Blue: Garden Republic -
New Jersey faced a delicate issue when it was left alone after the United States disolved its federal government. A small state with an industrial powerhouse, New Jersey was faced with either conquest by Gotham or vassalship by Pennsylvania. Declaring themselves a Republic based on their independence, Jersey has used their industry to arm Pennsylvania and Massachusetts.

Grey: Keystone Democracy -
Pennsylvania, known now as the Keystone Democracy, has absorbed Delaware and Maryland in a democratic process. Allied with Massachusetts and New Jersey against the growing power of the Imperial Gotham, Pennsylvania is rushing to create a formidable army to defend their borders.

Last edited: