• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

DesertFoxx

Prince des Tenebres
47 Badges
Nov 12, 2003
Visit site
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • For The Glory
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • March of the Eagles
I've got Vic:Revolutions registered and everything, but I seem to have limited forum access, saying I don't have permission to access this folder, or see old(er) threads. It seems to let me view mods for some reason (which is one I thought was restricted) but others it won't at all.

Is there a way that I need to register Victoria itself, instead of just Revolutions? And while I'm doing that, how about EU2 (might as well rack up the medals that I can eh?)? To clarify I have physical copies of these, so I have no idea how to do this, the link:
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...ccount-to-sync-your-owned-items.894506/page-1

This is less than helpful if you then say *nothing* else as to what to do in this instance.:
"I own non-Steam games!
Not a problem, you are still able to use the register a game feature!"

I apologize if I'm being dense and have missed something obvious, but any help would be appreciated.

---

But since I can't access the forums, what I was after is this:

Basically, I came looking to see how hard it would be to convert a For the Glory save game to Vic:R, and on the other end if its possible to convert that to something for Arsenal of Democracy.

Been ages since I played Vickie, and was thinking with an upcoming winter break I might play a truly grand campaign if its not too much editing hassle (some is fine, just want to know what I'm getting into).

Last edited:
I've got Vic:Revolutions registered and everything, but I seem to have limited forum access, saying I don't have permission to access this folder, or see old(er) threads. It seems to let me view mods for some reason (which is one I thought was restricted) but others it won't at all.

If you can't see any threads in the forum you need to click on "Thread Display Options" and "Set Options" (no need to change anything).

Simply follow jdrou's advice. ;)

Note that the setting unfortunately doesn't stick though. Unless/until Paradox finds a permanent fix you'll need to "set options" every time you go to that forum.