• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(516081)

Sergeant
2 Badges
Jun 29, 2012
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Pillars of Eternity
Hello Dwarf lover, for the upcoming Event (but more for the fun) i wanna create some Screenshoots and maybe a Video of my Dwarfs home : Fort-Knox , but i'm not sure if i make it within the Timelimit so i try to push myself with this Thread. :happy:
Rightnow i'm gonna post some making-of Pictures and try to update it every Day with new ones.
Suggestions and Comments are welcome if you like.

Trailer / Movie

coming soon.

Revised Images

Making Of Pictures

-That's the Fort in the external environment which leads into the underground on both sides.

-That's the Dinner Room splitet in Rich , Middle-Class and Poorly , with a built-in kitchen.

-This is my Chaos-Economy :laugh: , i try step by step to integrate them in the new Places.

-This is the Sleep Hall , with the King's Chamber.(The Screens are a bit strange because i can't show the whole Hall, some stages are displayed hidden/black i hope they implent something in the Future)

Maybe somone could explain me how to create those "Spoiler"-Buttons to hide Picture's.

Last edited: